Welcome to Repurposed Ideas Weekly Blog Hop. This week I did not have a chance to finish any of my repurposed projects. The holidays and an overwhelmed immune system got the best of me. So instead of passing up the opportunity to host RIW, I decided to highlight a few of the great posts from last week’s hop.
There are other great ideas at Repurposed Ideas Weekly 14 so hop on over and check them out!
Now it’s your turn to share more great repurposed ideas, Here’s how to join in:
1. Publish a blog post about:
a tutorial or simply a photo of a repurposed, recycled, upcylced, or reused item. Examples may include:
- crafts using repurposed materials
- Garage Sale, thrift or antique store finds (let us know what you plan to do with them!)
- DIY or upcycling project
- green themed ideas
- uses for existing products or items you have at home
- stuff you are selling made from repurposed materials
- photos of cool repurposed ideas you’ve seen, tried, or would like to try!
2. Please make sure to add the Repurposed Ideas Weekly button to your blog post and link back here.
3. Please link to your actual post and not your home page.
(I reserve the right to remove any links that are deemed inappropriate.)
Thank you for visiting! I hope you will join me each week.