Here’s a new link up. I hope to meet some new blog friends. She posts the questions, you answer ‘em! Here we go:
1. Are you doing anything special for Valentine’s Day?
Nope. My hubby and I went on a date a week ago when my parents could watch the kids. I plan to have a pizza and movie night with the kids at home and I bought a new board game for us to play.
Um, well I guess that’s something. It’s always special to me when I get to spend time with my family.
2. When you attend something that isn’t totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress?
I don’t dress up or have the occasion to very often. So when I do, I like to wear a dress.
3. Do you use a regular toothbrush or one of the battery run kind?
A regular toothbrush. Any exercise I can get!
4. Did you have valentines in school when you were a child?
Yes. I don’t remember much about the valentines, but I remember really enjoying decorating a shoe box to bring to school to hold them in!
5. If you could learn a new craft tomorrow, what would it be?
Quilting. My wonderful sister-in-law has made a quilt for each of my three children. I would love to return the favor some day.
Sharing this post with: